Day 1 – lower body
Day 2 – cardio
Day 3 – upper body
Day 4 – lower body
Day 5 – HIIT cardio
Please email me with questions regarding the exercises.
You can also look on my Facebook or Instagram pages for videos of some of these exercises listed.
Use proper form (i.e. keeping shoulders back, not curving your back) and always consult with your dr. before beginning an exercise regiment.
Days of resistance training will require the use of workout facility.
Click on an option below to access a workout.
- Walking at 3.3 on treadmill for 5 min
- Band walks – Using a resistance band, side step for 10 steps one way, 10 steps back-repeat 2 for a total of 3 sets
(pick a weight that is challenging but not too hard, i.e. muscles are very fatigued at 10 reps)
- Leg press machine 4X12
- Walking lunges 3X20
- Dumbbell deadlifts 4X15
- Dumbell step-ups 4X24 (12 each leg)
- Cable squats 4X12
100 stationary body weight lunges (legs should be burning at the end)
Cardio workout: (this can be done at a gym or right in your home)
*Rest 15 seconds between each exercise. Rest between 1:30 & 2 minutes between rounds. Try to complete 4 rounds. Eventually working up to 5 total rounds. 4 rounds should take approx 20 minutes, 5 rounds 25 minutes.
10 min on row machine
- Shoulder press 4X12
- Full lateral raises 4X12
- Bicep curls 4X12
- Tricep press 4X12
- Chest fly 4X15
- Scarecrows 4X12
- Kettlbell shrugs 4X12
- Bent over kettlebell rows 4X12 (each side)
- Lat pulldowns (wide grip) 4X12
- Standing reverse grip, close grip pulldowns 4X12
Ab circuit: 3 rounds
Perform each exercise one right after the other, no rest in between
- Ball crunches 25
- Ham extensions 20
- Glute bridges 20
- Ball push-ups 10
- 5 min on treadmill at 3.3 speed
- no weight glute bridges 3X20
- Hip thrusts 4X15 (using pre loaded barbell on lap, shoulders on bench thrust up holding for 2 sec at the top)
- Heel push-downs on assisted pull-up machine 4X15
- Good mornings 4X15 (pre loaded barbell 20lb)
- Curtsy lunges 4X24 (you can use a pre loaded barbell for a beginner)
- Donkey kicks 3X25 (each leg)
- Straight back leg lifts 3X25 (each leg)
Speed/incline/time (this is a warm-up of mild HIIT jogging then a total of 8 sprint bursts) approx 37 min
Thanks so much for doing my 1 week workout!
Interested in On-on-One Coaching?
Get Access to My Training App. My mobile app allows you to follow your training plan and log your workouts. Notifications remind you of what workouts you need to complete, so your’re always on track and it helps you stay committed to your training. You can review progress and keep yourself accountable by closely following your progress. You can track completed workouts, log body stats, add progress photos, and much more.